Thursday 9 October 2014

Colourful Bouquet

This is my final card for the World Cardmaking challenges over at Power Poppy.  This one is titled "Let's Get Personal" and features an inspiration photo.  I don't have my Christmas stamps yet, so I went with the colours listed - cool pink, hot pink, olive green, faded aqua, cream, white.  I was looking through the Spring Drop paper pad by First Edition and look what I found - a background paper with those exact colours!!  So I layered it onto pink cardstock and wrapped cream cotton lace and pink ric rac braid around one side.  Then I added pale aqua ribbon and a bow.  The image is the gorgeous Countryside Bouquet digital stamp by Power Poppy which I die cut with a Spellbinders Decorative Labels Thirty Four and coloured with copics.  The scalloped circle underneath it is actually hot pink cardstock (truely - even though it doesn't look like it in the photo) and the bottom layer is pale aqua cardstock die cut with a Spellbinders Exquisite Circles die.  The whole image piece was then added with foam tape.

Copic Colours used were:  RV00, RV02, RV32, RV34, BG10, BG32, BG45, BG49, YG03, YG61, YG63, Y11, Y21, Y26.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!