Sunday 26 May 2013

CASEing Christine

When Friday rolled around, I couldn't wait to see which Flourishes Designer is in the spotlight this week, and the answer is......the amazing Christine Okken.  Check out her story HERE. One of her wonderful creations featured this image from Flourishes Bloomin' Aussie Florals, and being an Aussie girl myself, I just had to CASE this card.  I used similar papers - mine are from Kaisercraft's Needle and Thread paper pad - and a similar layout, and, of course, the same stamp.  I changed the whole sentiment area, omitted the cute little ruffle and the bow, and made the circle centrepiece into an oval.  Thanks, Christine, for a lovely design.  I hope you enjoy your week in the spotlight!

Copic Colours used were:  RV00, RV52, RV55, RV63, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y11, Y15.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Helen! I love the design, the wonderful soft colors and the gorgeous papers! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for honouring me by CASEing :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! You did a fabulous job CASEing Christine. Your patterned papers are so pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate feeling Helen and beautiful coloring. Wonderful spring card and great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!