Wednesday 26 June 2013

Seaside Birthday

This weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge is to be inspired by water.  I started this card with paper from Ahoy There DSP (Papermania) and layered it onto Cherry Cobler cardstock (Stampin' Up!).  I coloured a piece of May Arts mesh with Copic R89, wrapped it around the right hand side and topped it with the star ribbon.  I die cut another piece of the paper from Ahoy There with Spellbinders Labels 18 and layered it onto the Cherry Cobler cardstock leaving a narrow border.  The lighthouse image is from Flourishes A Guiding Light stamp set and was stamped with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured with copics and die cut with a Spellbinders Ovals die.  I die cut another piece of Cherry Cobler cardstock with the next size oval and adhered the image piece onto it.  The image piece was then attached with foam tape and a knot of the star ribbon was added to the middle of the wrapped ribbon.

Copic Colours used were:  B0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, G40, G43, E30, E31, C1, C3, R32, R35, R89.

Thanks so much for coming to visit! 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Helen! I love the red lighthouse! And your card is so festive...perfect for the upcoming 4th holiday! Thanks so much for playing along in the Timeless Tuesday Make a Splash challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!