Thursday 17 July 2014

Bouquet Calendar

This weeks challenge at Power Poppy is to use any Power Poppy stamp - that was easy, but the trouble was...........which one to choose?!  Well, every year, I make these simple little calendars (this one has a Couture Creations tear-off calendar) and I thought the gorgeous new Countryside Bouquet stamp would be perfect for one of these.  I cut heavy cardstock 4" x 5 1/2", covered it with this multicoloured stripe paper from my stash and covered the back with plain white cardstock, including a little ribbon hanger.  I simply printed off the stamp, coloured it with copics, die cut it with a Spellbinders Standard Circle and mounted it with foam tape onto yellow cardstock die cut with a Spellbinders Scallop Circle.  I add a magnetic strip to the back for those who like to keep this on the fridge and it was done!

Copic Colours used were:  RV00, RV02, Y11, Y17, V04, V12, YG11, YG13, G40, G43.

Thanks for coming to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Helen, I'm jealous! You are already making creations for 2015???? Really? ;-) It is a beautiful set of blossoms to display all year long - fabulously colored and with a sweet color palette too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!