Monday 14 July 2014

Three Ornaments

This weeks challenge at JustRite Papercraft is for a Christmas card in non-traditional colours.  Well, my first thought was for a great paper pack by Francheville called Whimsical Christmas Basics which comes in pink, purple and teal - papers sorted!  So I chose the candy cane paper for the background and layered it onto pink cardstock.  Then I layered the star paper onto white cardstock which had been punched on one side with an EK border punch.  I stamped the small ornament from JustRite's Merry & Bright set with Memento Rosebud ink onto blending card twice and coloured part of them with copic V17.  Next, I stamped the large ornament from JustRite's Deck The Halls set with Memento Tuxedo Black onto blending card and coloured it with copics V17 and RV55. I cut out all three ornaments, added narrow white satin ribbon "hangers" and bows, and added the ornaments to the star paper, using foam tape for the large one.  So, that's my first Christmas card for this year made!!

Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!