Thursday 25 April 2013

Wedding


This weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge is to make a wedding card.  Well, that was easy!!  I chose the image from Flourishes Wedded Bliss stamp set and the sentiment is from Flourishes Tag Lines set.  I stamped both with Cherry Cobler (Stampin' Up!) ink onto white card, die cut the image piece with a Spellbinders Labels One and embossed the edge.  Then I used a Spellbinders Decorative Labels One to die cut some Cherry Cobler cardstock and added the image piece with foam tape.  I cut a piece of white cardstock, embossed it with a Sizzix embossing folder and adhered it to more Cherry Cobler cardstock to make the base of my card front.  I added some white lace with double sided tape, plus some dark red grosgrain ribbon.  Then I cut the sentiment piece into a rectangle, layered it onto the Cherry Cobler cardstock, and adhered it just above the middle of the lace.  The final touch was a bow made from the ribbon and my wedding card was finished!

Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Helen your card is BEAUTIFUL!!|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen! Your card is stunning! Lovin' the bold red and white colour combo! So striking! Thanks for joining us at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week!
    Ally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!