Sunday 12 January 2014

Blue & White Engagement

This is another card for this weeks Timeless Tuesday shaped card challenge.  It's Release Week at Flourishes and there are three wonderful stamp sets to be won.  I made the card front base for this one by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the largest of Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  Then I added a pale blue oval die cut with the largest Spellbinders Classic Ovals (Lg) plus a white oval die cut with the largest Spellbinders Classic Ovals (Sm) which was also embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  The sentiments are from Flourishes Wedded Bliss set, stamped on white and layered onto pale blue.  Finally I stamped this fabulous spray of flowers from Flourishes Garden Gate set with Memento ink onto blending card, coloured it lightly with copics, cut it out with scissors and added it to the card front with foam tape.

Copic Colours used were:  B0000, Y11, G20, G82.

Thanks for coming to visit!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Helen. I love the ornate frame and soft color palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the die cut base and the floral image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful, Helen! I love, love, love the soft color palette, your lovely image, and embossed layer! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!