Saturday 11 January 2014

Hollyhock Wishes

Happy New Year!  It's Release Week at Flourishes and, at Timeless Tuesday, the challenge is to make a shaped card.  I made the base of my card by die cutting a piece of folded white cardstock with a Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 die.  Then I die cut some pink cardstock with the same die and glued it to the card front.  I stamped this wonderful image from Flourishes Hollyhock set with Memento ink onto blending card and die cut it with a Spellbinders Labels 8.  I coloured the image with copics and sponged the edges with Versacolor Bamboo ink.  The sentiment is from Flourishes Winter Blossom set, stamped onto white cardstock and layered onto pink cardstock.  I simply adhered this across the top left corner and trimmed it to fit.  Two pieces of pink stitched ribbon across the bottom corners and some foam tape under the image piece and it was done!

Copic Colours used were:  RV52, RV55, RV66, YG03, YG63, Y11, Y15.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love your pretty pink Hollyhocks and frame. Thanks so much for playing at Flourishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is beautiful! So beautifully coloured and lovely intricate design! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY goodness...Helen, your hollyhocks practically jump off the screen! You colored this beautifully and I love your shaped design! I am so glad you could play along with us this week for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I love hearing from you!